Host Your Party With Us
Email for more info
HAVING YOUR PARTY AT BOUNCE Last updated 09/04/2018
We welcome parties from as little as 12 to a maximum of 120. This is not a sit-down venue. The tables will be shared between guests with limited seating. The idea is to share a table with your group as a base, for snacks & drinks, while others in your group are, dancing up a storm, chatting at the bar, having a smoke etc
Should you wish to make a reservation the cost is R30 per person and includes hot finger snacks consisting of rump steak bites, calamari, crumbed chicken strips & chips, served with our sweet chilli mayo dip and our house DJ playing chart toppers from 8pm to 2am. The R30 charge is irrespective of whether you want to eat or not.
Table allocation & Food:
- We allocate one upright table with 6 bar stools for approximately every 10 to 12 guests present (reason for this is that we are a discotheque and if we had one person per seat, there would be no atmosphere)
- The hot snacks are served at the table, one platter per 6 guests present.
- When making your reservation with email@example.com please advise her what time you prefer the platters to be served and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Exclusive use of the venue is only available to parties of 60 or more until 10pm and for parties of 80 or more until 11pm.
- The Bounce Bar is a smoking area, but please encourage your guests to use the balcony to smoke. Should you have exclusivity (see above point to qualify), then you may choose to have non-smoking for the duration of your exclusivity (10pm or 11pm, depending on numbers).
- As the venue is shared the dress code is strictly smart casual
- Tables must be occupied by 7.30pm, so invites should be 6.30pm for a 7pm start
- Tables not occupied by 8.30pm will be given away (No refunds)
- A full cash bar is available, and you may not bring any liquid refreshments onto the premises
- There are delicious large pizzas for only R50 available throughout the night
- For Birthday parties, we supply a few balloons etc, so please advise us of the occasion
- We do not do 18-year old birthday parties as all guests must be at least 18 years of age and older
- If your book our venue to use as a fundraiser, all standard reservations rules as listed will apply and any fees / tickets you charge to your guests, must be done prior to the night as we do not allow cover charge and tickets sales at our door.
- Reservations must be done via email with Cathy firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will only honour reservations if you have signed, scanned and emailed these party conditions back to Cathy.
- Payments must be made by EFT and payment confirmation must be emailed to Cathy.
- Occasionally things go wrong and by accepting these rules you exonerate Bounce, their owners and employees from all legal liability and losses you may suffer by reserving your party with us and using our premises.
If you have any more questions or would like to reserve, please email email@example.com
- We do not accept cash for reservations
- Payments must be done via EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
- Payments are non-refundable (Please get RSVP’s from your guests)
- Payment confirmations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN BAR TABS FOR YOUR GUESTS
Should you wish to run a bar tab for your guests, payment for this must be done via eft at least 4 days prior to the event. The amount paid will be inclusive of a 10% service charge for the bar staff.
Karaoke and Jazz nights
Join us for some fun
Arsenal Supporters Club
Join us for all games
Comedy Night & Pizza Menu
Eat in only